Sunday 19 October 2014

Weekly Wrap up - Week 22 19/10/14



I cannot believe that October is almost over! This year is seriously whizzing by! This week has been ridiculously stressful at work, three days this week I have been at work for 14 hours! Because of this I have been falling asleep before 9pm most nights and this has left me little time to read. :( 

So yesterday was Dewey's 24 hour read - a -thon and it actually finishes here in the UK at 1pm today, so I may actually have more to add to my reading list! (Lets hope so!) 


This week I have been sent: 
Winners by Danielle Steel
I will Marry George Clooney (by Christmas) by Tracy Bloom

This week I have bought: 
- some for school but I dont think these count as they are educational!


Books I have read this week:
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

All these books I have read I have reviewed, look out for the reviews on The Book Corner soon.

What have you received/bought this week?

How much reading have you managed to get done? Leave me a comment below to connect. 

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment