Sunday 12 October 2014

weekly wrap up - week 21 12/10/14



Welcome to another wrap up! This week has been another busy one and I have received my second birchbox this week, so look out for a few beauty reviews coming soon. I am also going to be creating a TBR for the 24 hour readathon that is coming up next Saturday, so be sure to look out for that!


This week I have been sent: 
It must have been the mistletoe by Judy Astley
The Christmas Surprise by Jenny Colgan 


This week I have bought: 
Before I go to Sleep - SJ Watson


Books I have read this week:
Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix
Lily does LA by Nicola Doherty

All these books I have read I have reviewed, look out for the reviews on The Book Corner soon.

What have you received/bought this week?

How much reading have you managed to get done? Leave me a comment below to connect. 

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment