Saturday 4 October 2014

Birchbox Subscription



This month I decided that I was going to subscribe to Birchbox, I have been looking at it for a while now and other similar subscriptions such as Glossybox. I decided that Glossybox didn't really fit with that I wanted so opted for Birchbox. That doesn't mean, however that I won't give Glossybox a go in the future maybe...

So anyway what is Birchbox?

Birchbox is a beauty subscription service which sends you a selection of products every month for you to try. These are selected personally on response to a survey you fill in. 

As this was the first time I have subscribed I was a little unsure what to expect. When looking on the website I was unsure what size the products where going to be, I was a little disappointed to discover all items were only sample size. 

I do love the little bag that it comes in and the box is great! It also comes with a small leaflet what contains information about the products that are in your box.

The subscription is £10 a month plus p and p, for the first month it was only £7.50 for the box and postage. 

So this is what I go this September. 




This September box is called Happy Days and in the box I got:








Make sure you check back on the blog, where I will be reviewing each item from the September box. 

Let me know if you have ever subscribed to Birchbox and what you think of it. 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you're now discussing beauty items as well! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Suus, I am testing the water with this one! :)

      Delete