Saturday 12 April 2014

The Book Corner Channel


Hey everyone!

 I have decided to link some of my YouTube videos through my blogger. I have created this video regarding a TBR jar, this is amazing! I found this out by watching Bookswithcourt's video, you can find her on twitter @bookswithcourt


So a TBR jar is a brilliant way of selecting what book to next read. Sometimes I spend hours trying to decide, which could have been spent reading! 

In my TBR jar I have only out in books that publishers  and authors are waiting to be reviewed, I am going to be creating another TBR jar for my personal copies as well. 

                            

I would love to know what you think about. a TBR jar, if you have one or intend on making one.  Please  check out my YouTube videos and subscribe if you see something you like. 

Remember you can follow me on twitter : @sam_smith73 

Thanks for checking out my video 

No comments:

Post a Comment