Friday 11 April 2014

Hello! I have joined Bloglovin!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi everyone! 

I know I rarely post about anything other than books, but I have just joined Bloglovin and wanted to let you know (please follow:)) I am very new to this so any tips would be really helpful! 

Anyway, while I am chatting I may as well do a round up of this week! Wow what a week it has been!

The Easter holidays have got off to a great start! Hardly a day has gone by when I have not been super busy! I need more time for reading!!!! 

Right! Books that I have received and bought this week are:

Thank you so much to Bill Carson this week for contacting me via twitter to offer his book for review. I am really excited about this. 

Nemesis - Bill Carson



















These have been sent from some amazing publishers, thank you!

Life Drawing - Robin Black

Look at this absolutely amazing cover!!! It is sooo pretty and the story line sounds amazing as well! I really can not wait to get stuck into this one. Thank you so much Pan for sending me this. Due for publication 24th April 2014. 














The Geography of You and Me - Jennifer E Smith

I am ashamed to say that Jennifer E Smith's previous book is still sitting on my TBR pile, this is something I do not intend to do with this book! The cover of it is stunning and fits lovely next to her other one. I love the fun aspect of it with the small drawn stars. I am really looking forward to reading this one. I would like to thank my friends at Headline for sending me this. Due for publication: 15th April 2014











Where Love Lies - Julie Cohen

This looks amazing, although the cover will probably change before it is released I just want to say the proof cover is amazing!!! So looking forward to reading this book. Thanks to Tess over at Transworld for my gorgeous proof! Publication date is 31st July 2014.














Bought books:

I  have only bought one book this week, I did want to get the new paper back version of Cecelia Ahern's new book, unfortunately I was at the airport and could not carry the book around with me all day. I do intend to get myself a copy of this but will have to wait for next week. The book I did grab a copy of is:

Skeletons - Jane Fallon

This was an absolute bargain!!! Half price in WH Smith!!! I have longing to get myself a copy but haven't got round to it. When I saw it I just couldn't resist!! I can not wait to get started on this. I love the cover, suggests secrets are going to be revealed, exactly as the blurb suggests. 













Anyway, after returning from a day trip yesterday to Monaco... yes I know I must be crazy just for a day. The weather was amazing though and it is a great place, if you go though remember to take comfortable shoes! I am paying for wearing flip flops today and after being up and around for 21 hours so are my swollen legs and ankles :( (currently laying with them propped up against the wall!) I am now choosing to spend my Friday relaxing and recovering for a hectic day. 

I plan to relax for the weekend before another busy week next week! And only 10 days until my birthday and Easter Monday!! nom nom. 

Hope you all have a great weekend 

See Ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment