Sunday 27 April 2014

End of event Meme - Readathon


So I cannot believe the 24 hours are up! Wow! Thanks for a great readathon! 

 End of Event Meme:

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
I would say hour 14, I was tired and falling asleep but really wanted to finish the book!

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

I would say ketchup clouds was a really quick read! 

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

No

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

Cheerleaders cheering me on, came at just the right time! 

5. How many books did you read?

2 1/2

6. What were the names of the books you read?

Life Drawing and Ketchup Cloud - finished Smart too

7. Which book did you enjoy most?

Once I got into it, life drawing

8. Which did you enjoy least?

Smart 

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

I wasn't one 

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

I would love too! Think it's been great!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment