Wednesday 2 October 2019

That's Not My Dinosaur by Fiona Watt

That's Not My DinosaurThat's Not My Dinosaur by Fiona Watt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A touchy-feely board book with simple, repetitive text, tactile patches and bold illustrations suitable for babies and toddlers. A little white mouse appears on every page, for children to spot.


My four month old absolutely loves this book. He loves the bright colours on each page and he is beginning to touch all the different textures.

As a parent I love the fact it introduces different adjectives to him and we can feel the texture to match the adjective.

The board book is nice and thick, it won't be long before he is helping me to turn the pages. He loves this book so much that after we have finished we read it again and he is just as interested in it as he was the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment